Because we are concerned with your well-being during your stay, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the following tips.
FOR EMERGENCIES, DIAL 55
- Do not leave valuables in your room. Please utilize the save in your guest room, or if you prefer place all valuables in the hotel’s safe deposit box located at the front desk.
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all locking devices provided.
- Be sure that windows as well as connecting and sliding doors are locked properly
- Before opening your door to anyone, use your peephole and be sure you know that person.
- Should you have any concerns call the Front Desk Ext. 50
- If the person claims to be a hotel employee, verify by calling the Front Desk.
- Do not provide credit card or identity information via telephone. Hotel staff will never ask for credit card or identity information over the phone.
- Do not leave room keys on tables on any other place where they can easily be lost or stolen. If lost, contact the Front Desk, Ext. 50.
- Be observant when entering parking lots and don’t leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Should you hear or see anything suspicious please contact the Security Office, Ext. 6000
- Our Security Staff is trained in first aid and first response, please contact the Security Office for any first aid or medical needs.
FOR EMERGENCIES, DIAL 55
- Warning signs on the premises are intended for your safety. We ask that you read and obey them.
- There are no lifeguards on duty in swimming pool areas. Children over the age of 15 may be left unattended in the water features areas.
- There are several types of wildlife around the resort; please refrain from feeding, petting or chasing our Hill Country “critters.
- Cart paths around the golf course are for carts only.
- Please contact recreation for information on where to jog, walk or bicycle.
- Familiarize yourself with the location of hallway fire exits, alarms and extinguishers.
- If the alarm is sounded or if instructed to evacuate, test your door for heat or smoke and if clear, go to the nearest exit stairwell.
- Do not use the elevators.
- If you must remain in the room, place wet towels under the door and tell the operator the room number.
- Turn of all air conditioners and stay low to the floor.
- If you are outside, immediately seek safe shelter.
- If you are inside, stay away from windows and glass doors.
- Take your room key if you are directed by Hotel Staff to go to the Hotel Ballroom.
- Use stairwells, not elevators.